This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
-Write the rules in your journal entry if you are tagged -Write 13 things about yourself -Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions -Tag 13 deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged -Don't say "You're tagged if you read this" -It is forbidden not to tag anyone -No tagging back
13 things about me:
1. I'm Filipino.
2. Despite my nationality, I mainly speak english and have difficulty with my native tongue.
3. My brother brings his laptop to the study room during the day to work there, during the night he brings it back to our room to mic spam obscenities and rancorous laughter over League of Legends with his friends. I have to deal with this every night, as well as him constantly telling me to stop what I'm doing because I'm making him lag
4. I've been taking writing lessons and performing story telling assignments with a private teacher and only know am I realizing that I can post a few of my finished works here after some more editing.
5. I completely believe that hatred over race and gender is bad.
6. I also believe that there's no such thing as white privilege, as told by this black guy:
7. I'm crap, but that's no reason to think there's no need or ability to improve.
8. I like Action, RPG, and Strategy games, with an inclination to either sci-fi, non-magical medieval, or post apocalyptic.
9. I would like to play multiplayer games, but my bad internet, coupled with the possibility of bloatware that I don't know about and may not be able to remove without factory reseting (which I don't know how to do and am too afraid to do without saving my files onto a usb that I dont have), I am unable to play with people online effectively.
10. I'm considering on becoming either a writer of either my own video game, cartoon, comic, or book series.
11. However, due to that I'm not very confident in my drawing skills. I don't know anyone who can put the images in my head into paper in the style that I want, (as in, I ask for my perky space cadet girl to be drawn as well as various details about her appearance and personality and they either get some details wrong, add their own spin on it without my say so and refuse to remove their changes, or get the details right but in a style I don't want.) For now I only see people having to imagine the details themselves through my words rather than through an actual picture. Then getting flooded with fanart of my characters with varying accuracy and decency.
12. I don't like it when people drop logic or even common sense to listen to their heart under the belief that the heart knows what's best. This is flawed logic because: first off, the heart you feel in your chest is just a muscle, it has as much knowledge and wisdom as your legs and arms, the rate at which it beats is determined by parts of your brain, the logic and instinct parts, through the situation. Second, it is the brain that houses the emotional centers of your body, and what you feel is determined just as much about the lessons you've learned and been taught as it is by nature. Which means your feelings can be as flawed as the logic you disregard. To put yourself and others through either short or long term debilitation or even potential danger because of 'feelings' is something I look at with contempt.
!. Does anyone else accidentally try to capitalize numbers and end up with symbols instead? Maybe but not me. At least I think not...
2. How old was Danny Fenton? I 'unno.
3. Why do you draw/do whatever art it is you do? Because I want to use my imagination for something inspiring to others and beneficial for me.
4. All mosquitoes deserve to die y/n? Yes.
5. Which is worse; the way sunscreen feels or getting sunburnt? Sunburn, definitely. It happened to me once.
6. What is your favourite animal? Dogs. Though I like cats and rabbits too.
7. Can you play an instrument? No.
8. Do you have any pets? Used to. When I was a kid I had several birds given to me, but I released them cause I wanted them to be free. When I was ten, my family got a black German Shepard we named Simba. None of us knew how to train him so, although we loved him and played with him, we kept him in a cage often as a guard dog as he would attack anyone he didn't know. He died last year of old age. We got several happy and energetic replacement puppies, who all died from diseases they contracted from the garden. We assumed the plants may be poisonous to them (Simba didn't get sick cause his slightly mixed genes, diet, and health care made him very robust) so we told our mom to remove them. She values her plants over dogs.
9. Do you believe in parallel universes? *shrug*
10. Have you ever been to a country other than the one that you live in? Yes, I once went to Hong Kong Disneyland, as well as Singapore.
11. Do you know where I can buy cereal marshmallows without the cereal? No, I don't know where and I don't know why you'd by those.
12. What's your favourite kind of color; brights, darks, pastels, desaturated, etc.? Green.
13. One pillow or two? Two or three. One to rest your head on, one to hug, the optional third one is to rest on your back.
13 Questions From Me
1. Who is your favorite Muppet?
2. What do you think would be the best real-life medieval weapon for a fantasy race of your choice?
3. What two pokemon do you think look cute together as a couple?
4. Can you give one of you favorite rivalries? (It can be sports teams, music makers, warrior vs warrior such as pirate vs ninja, fictional orgs, etc.)
5. Now, would you accept the added challenge as drawing your poke-couple as your chosen rivalry in a forbidden love scenario? (anthro-form optional)(NSFW not wanted)
6. What thing in your house do you want to smash the most?
7. Do you think the samurai and katana are good but are way too overhyped?
8. Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?
9. Do you ever feel like I'm someone is in the room without seeing them. Only to look and see no one there?
10. What is the minimum number of tabs you have at all times?
11. Why is your head like that?
12. Have you ever tried to punch someone only to wake up from your dream hitting something else?
13. What do you deem more important, using the bathroom or finishing a video?